Sunday, August 22, 2010

Sunderland...The Pets

John and Melanie had four wonderful pets, all of which both Neen and I absolutely adored. First and foremost there was Jack the cat with thumbs! Yes that's right Jack was born with opposable thumbs and was a real gent.

Whiskey is the second of the furry feline duo, alas owing to the fact that she was in heat during our stay and running around harassing poor Jack like a house fly I don't appear to have a photo of her.

Next up: Scrappy and Foxy the Staffordshire Bull Terriers. absolute sweethearts and super friendly. If you are ever looking for a perfect family dog, I cant recommend Staffs enough! For every ounce of love and attention you give these guys you will receive 10-fold that amount back!




1 comment:

melanie said...

Ahhhh, what a lovely post Morg. I did laugh when I read about frisky whiskey, lol. The photos of them are all lovely, and I am so pleased you and Neen loved our little family so much :)