Grap your music player of choice. Record/Mp3/CD/ Computer...
Turn it on.
Now simply choose a song. Any Song. This first very important choice can be carefully made or chosen at random.
Listen to the song, absorb it...allow it to permeate through your memories. When the song draws to a close. Choose another.
This second choice can be made as a response to the first song, it's melody. lyrics, beat...memories it invokes or alternatively it can be another completely random choice. The trick is you have to actually make the choice...simply pressing shuffle isn't as fun.
Now keep going for 10 songs. See where the journey brings you.
Here are my songs...
1. Alejandro - Lady GaGa
2. Electric City - The Black Eyed Peas
3. That's Not My Name -The Ting Tings
4. Heartbeats - Jose Gonzalez
5. Dog Days Are Over - Florence and the Machine
6. Moon River - Audrey Hepburn
7. Upside Down - Paloma Faith
8. Sticks and Stones - Jonsi
9. Humble Me - Norah Jones
10. A Day at the Races - Jurassic 5
What is your list?