Saturday, September 11, 2010

Bryan

I was down town the last day gettin' some photo's developed and bumped into my good friend Bryan! We had a walk through town, then sat in the sun outside Naughtons on Quay Street for a tea and coke. He mentioned in passing that there was some footage of him on Youtube...said it was about 10 or 11 minutes long and I should check it out. Later that night I did a quick search and found the clip in question...he rather modestly failed to mention it was a documentary short by Tomek Ciezki, about Bryan himself. Bryan is an amazing guy, a poet, painter, musician, father and friend....This wonderful documentary captures his spirit perfectly and is well worth the watch! On  a related note...I illustrated the cover of Bryan's book mentioned mid-documentary.

No comments: