Wednesday, September 22, 2010

It's Getting Late...


Have you ever been so engrossed in what you were working on that you completely failed to notice you were sitting in the dark? This evening I was pretty stressed with work, I had the cats meowing for dinner, my own belly was grumbling too but still I kept going. Eventually I paused, probably out of shear exhaustion and looked around my desk. Staring back at me in the other wise pitch black surroundings were a dozen or so little glittering lights...like mischievous fairies they hid under tables, behind mugs watching...just watching...waiting for me to take notice.

On a bitter sweet note, I made my final selection for my upcoming exhibition. 26 pieces in total are going into be framed tomorrow. Nearly all my favorites and in my opinion my best work to date. If they sell I'll be heartbroken..If they don't i'll be equally distraught....

No comments: