Sunday, November 21, 2010

My Saturday...



Saturday morning while Neen was at her weekly Stitch'n Bitch group I went to see my cousin Mark playing for his football/soccer team Renmore. It's my first time making a match and he played a blinder I'm really proud of him. My grandmother lives just 5 minutes from the pitch so I also dropped in for a cup of tea and a chat with her before walking into town to run some quick errands. Town was really beautiful, all the Christmas decorations were up and the the atmosphere was wonderful...eventually I made it home, cold and tired after the long walk. I was welcomed by a lovely, warm and freshly cleaned house all thanks to Neen who had been working hard cleaning and tiding all evening  Neen the cats and I had a really great cozy night in.

No comments: